Monday, November 29, 2010

TAGGED! from Suriati Salleh : )

RULES:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions.
At the end, choose 15 people to be tagged.

START!

ABC About You Questions:

A - AVAILABLE: Unavailable even though I am single. : ) 

B - BIRTHDAY: 1807

C - CRUSHING ON: Garfield! : D

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Sky Juice

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My Sayangs

F - FAVORITE SONG:  Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita [1MALAYSIA Version] HAHA 

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: -

H - HOMETOWN: Sungai Petani

I - IN LOVE WITH: LK! Haha : P

J - JUGGLE: I am not a juggler.

K - KILLED SOMEONE: Not yet. Hoho

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Memory loss. : P

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: First is chocolate, second is vanilla

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3

O - ONE WISH: To live happily and independently! Happily and independently is one word okai! HAHA

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: You mean called or miss called? : P

R - REASON TO SMILE:  Because I love so. = ))))))
 
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Children of Bodom, but I forgot the title.

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Sha la la la la, sha la la in the morning.

U - UMBRELLA COLOR/PATTERN: It can be any color, and plain.

V - VEGETABLE(S): Carrot maybe? I am not really into veggie.

W - WORST HABIT: ermm *thinking* praakkk praaakkk my muscles? HAHA

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:  For medical check up as I have to do so for my studies, and the latest was my hand! After I had a vehicle accident for the very first time of my life.

Y – YOYOS AREYoyo with 's'. OK?
 
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Encik Crab!

Random Questions About You:

Spell your name without vowels: NRSLWT MNSR (macam cun plak nama camneh) : P

Least favorite color? PINK

What are you listening to?  Music

Are you happy with your life right now? Sort of. But still thanked to God.
 
What is your favorite class in school?

Primary school : Art/Music

Secondary school : Art/Maths

Are you outgoing? Yes, but depends on the situation.

Favorite shoes?  Sneakers
 
Where do you wish you were right now? HK maybe?

next pass to : http://missybuffyhanna.blogspot.com/


0 talks:

Post a Comment